No individual likes to be a victim of an auto accident. But a car accident can happen at any time. If you or anyone in your family was involved in a car accident, you may undergo thousands of medical bills, physical pain, discomfort, lost income, and emotional distress. You should know you have options when you experience such an incident. Most people will be perplexed when they are involved in an auto accident and don’t know what to do next. The most important thing after you have undergone medical treatments is to consult a qualified auto accident lawyer in Savannah.
Savannah has hundreds of car accident attorneys. But all of these law firms are not created alike. Your research will determine the quality of the lawyer you choose. You should be doing the necessary homework before choosing the best car accident law firm in Savannah. That’s where Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. comes in handy. Kenneth is a top-notch personal injury lawyer in Savannah. The lawyers at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. have extensive experience in handling all types of personal injury lawsuits. Our expert team of auto accident attorneys is prepared to go that extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers in Savannah and its suburbs. That’s why you need to call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. for all your auto accident lawsuit needs in Savannah.
Experienced Auto Accident Lawyers In Savannah
Auto accidents are far too common in Savannah. The fact is anyone of us can become victims of auto accidents irrespective of our experience as a driver. Car accidents can wreak havoc not only on your automobile but on your entire life. Just imagine the thousands of dollars you may have to spend on medical and repair bills. What about the physical and emotional discomfort you may have to undergo? It doesn’t mean you have to go through all this discomfort and pain alone. Here is how the lawyers at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. can help you when you or someone in your family is a victim of an auto accident in Savannah.
- We will investigate the scene of the accident. Take photos of the scene. Interview you and any other witness. Scour police reports. analyze medical reports, and research driving records.
- Our expert team will calculate your damages – including the current and future losses. We will look into special damages like medical bills and general damages like long-term disability.
- We will help create a fair insurance claim on behalf of the victim – whether you or someone in your family. We will help you claim the financial compensation you deserve.
- The attorneys at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. will negotiate with the insurance company and protect you from their predatory practices such as offering lump sums that fail to cover your total losses and denying your initial claim. Insurance companies may use your words against you if you are not represented by a reputable auto accident law firm in Savannah.
- Our team will represent you in court in the unlikely event that your case would go to court. Our lawyers will be there to represent your case.
When you or your loved one is involved in an auto accident, our expert team of lawyers can help you with this and more. Our main goal is to help you return to the same financial situation you were in before the accident. We want to get you as close as possible to your same emotional and physical state. You shouldn’t settle for anything less. Call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm today for all your auto accident lawsuits in Savannah.
Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.
1 Bull St #400, Savannah, GA 31401
How Can A Savannah Auto Accident Lawyer Help You?
A reliable auto accident lawyer is the only person who will be on your side during the entire legal process following an auto accident in Savannah. That’s why you need to consult a trusted auto accident attorney in Savannah as soon as you or someone in your family has been involved in an auto accident. Our expert team of lawyers can help you in a wide variety of ways. Our goal is to get you a full financial recovery for all the damages you have undergone. Here are some of the common ways a reputed Savannah auto accident lawyer can help you.
Investigating The Details Of The Auto Accident
Once you consult a reputable auto accident in Savannah, they will start investigating your case. The investigation may include:
- Sending a representative to the scene of the accident to recreate the accident.
- Taking photos of the accident scene as well as the damages to your vehicle.
- Interview you about the accident and get statements from witnesses.
- Look over police reports of the accident.
- Research your driving record as well as the at-fault driver’s records.
- Consult experts and analyze your medical reports.
Our Savannah, GA lawyers will gather the maximum amount of information about your accident to get you the maximum compensation you deserve. They will examine all the ways to prove the other driver’s negligence. If the other driver did or didn’t do anything to prevent the accident from occurring, he or she has been negligent. Georgia personal injury law states that the negligent party could be determined as the at-fault party for the accident. They are responsible for all damages that resulted due to the accident. Our team of expert lawyers will try their best to prove that the other party was negligent and is at fault for the accident. That’s why you need to trust our lawyers. Call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm today for all your auto accident lawsuits in Savannah.
Calculating Your Damages
Damages are any losses from the accident. Damages can be compensated under Georgia’s personal injury law. Damages include:
- Special damages – Including lost wages, vehicle repair bills, and medical bills
- General damages – Including physical and emotional pain, suffering, distress, and lifelong disability – things that lower the quality of life of the victim
Special damages are easy to calculate because they have a clear price. General damages will compensate for your suffering. They are difficult to calculate. But our car accident lawyers are skilled enough to calculate such damages and get you the maximum compensation possible.
Savannah Georgia Insurance Claim
Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. car accident lawyers will make sure you get the maximum compensation from the other driver’s insurance company. Our team will review the information they found from you and their investigations for this purpose. Our team will help create an insurance claim citing all of your injuries and damages. They will also include information about how the other party was exercising negligence and request for financial compensation based on those findings.
Negotiating With Savannah Georgia Insurance Providers
Insurance companies don’t have our best interests at heart. They are profit-earning organizations that try to save money in every instance. Insurance companies won’t pay out the full amount unless you are being represented by a reputed law firm like Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. Here are common tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying the full amount to victims:
- Denying the initial claim amount of the victim
- Offer a lump sum of money – which is less than the value of your total losses
- Use certain words/statements you say against you
You should never speak to the insurance provider without consulting a reliable law firm in Savannah. That’s where Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm comes in handy. We are a trusted name in the area when it comes to all types of personal injury cases in Savannah. Call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm today for all your auto accident lawsuits in Savannah.
Representing You In Courts
Although most auto accident cases end without having to go to trial, negotiations become unsuccessful at times. If the insurance provider refuses to pay what you really deserve, your lawyer will advise you to take the case to court. Our expert lawyers will represent you during the trial. The judge or jury will listen to your case and decide whether you’re entitled to financial recovery, and how much. Our expert lawyers will get you the maximum benefits you deserve under such circumstances. That’s why you need to trust Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm in Savannah. Call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm today for all your auto accident lawsuits in Savannah and its suburbs.
Why Choose Savannah Car Wreck Lawyer Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C?
The attorneys at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. have been representing car accident victims for over 25 years. Our expert attorneys have helped victims get proper compensation when they are involved in auto accidents in Savannah. We know how to deal with insurance companies in the area. Our expert team of lawyers is prepared to file a lawsuit if needed. Our successful results show our expertise in helping victims of serious accidents. Call our team for an initial free consultation. We can help you with a free case review session to determine the extent of your injuries and auto accident claim. Call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. law firm today for all your auto accident lawsuits in Savannah and its suburbs.